There are a lot of fake and bogus commodities now being sold in the market. Therefore, it is important for an individual to be cautious when purchasing products. The very important thing one must check for in an item or product is whether or not it is approved by USFDA. If the product is USFDA approved, then it is safe to use.
Condoms are among the products that undergo USFDA safety checks and quality control. Thus, if they are FDA approved, they are safe to use. However, it is also important to read the product disclaimer and see if it fits one’s lifestyle. For latex allergic individuals, there are several non-latex condom brands that are very popular in the market and at the same time are safe to use. These non-latex condom brands include:
- Trojan Ultra Ribbed Ecstasy. Most men picked this brand as their favorite non-latex condom. This condom is designed like a baseball bat, composed of two sets of ribs, and is lubricated in both sides. Most reported that the condom flexed well and the lubrication was long lasting.
- LifeStyles SKYN. This is one of the most commonly used polyisoprene condom. This condom brand is available in standard and large sizes. Like any polyisoprene condom, it is latex free and is a suitable choice for people with allergy to latex.
- Durex Avanti Bare. This brand is another polyisoprene condom that is super thin and soft. The materials used in this product are as soft as the skin that an individual using this might forget that he’s using one.
- FC2. This female condom brand is the innovation of its predecessor FC1, which was manufactured using latex. To address the latex allergy concern, the manufacturers came up with a female condom that is made of synthetic latex. Thus, the birth of FC2. Furthermore, this condom also adapts better to its forerunner, giving the individual a more comfortable feel.
- Sagami Original 0.02. This non-powdery, odorless condom is made of polyurethane, an alternative substance for latex. This condom is hailed as one of the thinnest condoms available in the market. Despite its fineness, it is three times stronger than most condoms, as proven by several bursting tests conducted. Furthermore, it has better heat transfer than latex condoms. In addition to those mentioned, it also has a smoother and highly transparent surface.
Those listed above are just some of the most common brands used and the safest as well. There are various brands of male and female condoms sold in the market. Men and women alike can choose other brands as long as they make sure that these are FDA approved. With the approval of FDA, it means that the quality and safety of the item were scrutinized.